Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring!

Hello all!

Today I heard the first songs of a junco.  They had been quiet all winter with only little peeps here and there.  But this morning, sitting high in a tree, was a male letting his trill be heard for what he probably thinks was miles.  It made me think of Spring.  Even though the robins are singing and doing their crazy suicidal crossing the road thing, for some reason the junco feels more like spring.  

It's a gray day here in the northern tier of Pennsylvania.  It rained all day yesterday and we're supposed to get snow showers toady.  That's the thing with spring.  It can't seem to make up its mind if it wants to turn warm or stay cold.  I hope it makes up its mind soon.   Matthew and I want to go to the park.

Anyway, before I babble your ear off......




Enjoy your day!

No comments: