Saturday, November 29, 2008

Surprise!

We surprised everyone by making it to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving. We first stopped at Peggy's (Bill's sister) and completely surprised all of them. Then we drove to my mom and dad's and they weren't expecting us. Especially since the day before we told them we were still in Arkansas.

I promise I will update everyone on what's been going on the last 2 weeks. I especially need to list the birds from the Crane Festival. It was really great! If you are a birder and have never been to the Bosque del Apache NWR, I highly recommend it. You don't necessarily have to go during the Festival of the Cranes, but I would highly recommend you go at that time. Quite frankly, you could call it the festival of the Snow Geese for how many were there.

Now that we are settled for a while, I'll be able to get pictures posted and update you on the last 2 to 3 weeks of this leg of the trip.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Agatha said...

Happy late Thanksgiving and a great X-mas.